Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Computer Work At Homefind A Job Now

By : Michael Goudelock

Most people that are good with computers want to find a computer work at home job. The benefits of working from home is that you do not have to pay outrageous gas prices. I don't know about you, but I was paying close to 150 dollars a week, traveling 2-3 hours a day in agonizing traffic, all for a salary of slightly over 40K a year. Not only that I had to deal with idiot bosses that didn't know a single thing. I am sure some of you can relate. 40K a year and to deal with idiot bosses may be worth it to some people, but I wanted to heighten my career and stop working a dead end corporate job for the rest of my life.

It all started one day when my friend introduced me to affiliate marketing. It was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. In about a week, I had a top affiliate marketing site up in no time, selling top affiliate marketing products. It took me about 4 hours total to build a site (thanks to Microsoft front page) and I wrote about 30 articles on that product I was trying to sell. Article writing is the best source of FREE advertising out there. It cost you no money to write articles and submit them to Ezine. If you want to pay Isnare is a great way to submit your article to over 1000 article directories for 2 dollars an article or $59.99 a month. Since I write so many articles, I took the $59.99 a month plan. I got a statcounter from a simple google search so I can monitor how many visitors I am getting to my site a day. To my surprise, my 30 articles were pulling in over 300 unique visitors a day. On average, you are supposed to get a sale every 100 visitors. If you don't, then I suggest you find a new product to sell. Internet affiliate marketing programs involve a lot of trial and error. It may take you trying to sell 3-4 different products before you find one worth selling.

Please take my advice and try an affiliate marketing opportunity guaranteed to sell. Most people only pick 1 affiliate marketing product, test it out, it fails and they give up. THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO IS GIVE UP! You must try, try, and try again. Having affiliate marketing services isn't easy, but with the right products you are trying to promote you can be well on your way to earning over 200K a year easily. You can kiss your 40k a year job and your annoying boss goodbye once you start making this kind of money. Trust me, in a few years if you continue to push at affiliate marketing you will see this number rise to around this much. Most people fail at product promotion because they give up to easily. I wish you the best of luck down your road to riches!

Job Vacancy , Indonesia Job , Job Indonesia



Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment